Management, Information Systems, and Entrepreneurship
- PhD (Indiana University, Kelley School of Business)
- Other (Indiana University, Kelley School of Business)
- BA (Utah State University, Jon M. Huntsman School of Business)
Benjamin (Ben) Warnick is an assistant professor of entrepreneurship and strategic management at Washington State University's Carson College of business.
- B Warnick, C Murnieks, J McMullen, W Brooks Passion for entrepreneurship or passion for the product? A conjoint analysis of angel and VC decision-making Journal of Business Venturing, 2018
- J McMullen, B Warnick Should we require every new venture to be a hybrid organization? Journal of Management Studies, 2016
- J McMullen, Benjamin Warnick To nurture or groom? The parent-founder succession dilemma Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice : ET&P, 2015