Carson College of Business Faculty Directory
Carson College Directory
Management, Information Systems, and Entrepreneurship
Office: CLASSROOM BUILDING - WSU VANCOUVER
- PhD (New Mexico State University)
- MBA (University of Texas Pan-American)
- BBA (University of Texas Pan-American)
Rohny Saylors is an Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship at the Carson College of Business, Washington State University. His research is focused on entrepreneurial storytelling processes and methods. His passion is the advancement of human creativity, hope, and authentic compassion through, and within, organizational scholarship. Dr. Saylors has published in Organizational Research Methods, International Journal of Organization Theory & Behavior, Tamara Journal for Critical Organizational Inquiry, and Human Relations.
- David Boje, Usha Haley, Rohny Saylors Antenarratives of organizational change: The microstoria of Burger King's storytelling in space, time and strategic context Human Relations, 2016
- Grace Rosile, David Boje, Donna Carlon, Alexis Downs, Rohny Saylors Storytelling diamond: An antenarrative integration of the six facets of storytelling in organization research design Organizational Research Methods, 2013
- Grant Aguirre, David Boje, Melissa Cast, Suzanne Conner, Rohny Saylors University sustainability and system ontology International Journal of Organization Theory and Behavior, 2012
- Book Chapter Robert Gephart , Rohny Saylors Ethnostatistics
- Book Chapter Rohny Saylors Tolerance for Critical Thinking via Entrepreneurial Storytelling.
- Book Chapter David Boje, Rohny Saylors Pragmatic storytelling, ethics and politics of late modern capitalist enterprises
- Book Chapter Rohny Saylors Tetranormalizing entrepreneurial storytelling: Bringing complexity to the narrative of "born global"
- Book Chapter David Boje, Rohny Saylors The future of history: Posthumanist entrepreneurial storytelling, global warming, and global capitalism
- Book Chapter David Boje, Melissa Cast, Rohny Saylors Liquid times for the entrepreneurial identity non-profit organization
- Book Chapter D.M. Boje, Rohny Saylors, FranÃ§ois Cooren, Eero Vaara Quantum Storytelling: An Ontological Perspective on Process. Language and Communication @ Work: Discourse, Narrativity and Organizing
- Book Chapter Rohny Saylors, J Saylors, D.M. Boje, T Wakefield Restorying of the Intentionality-Perception Process: Implications for Leadership, Entrepreneurship, and Sustainability
- Book Chapter Melissa Cast, Grace Rosile, David Boje, Rohny Saylors Restorying a hard day's work
- Book Chapter D.M. Boje, C Helmuth, R Saylors, Spiller Spinning Authentic Leadership Living Stories of the Self
- Book Chapter David Boje, Rohny Saylors Virtuality and materiality in the ethics of storytelling answerability: Implications for leadership and change
- Rohny Gene Saylors Entrepreneurial Storytelling of Resilience
- Rohny Gene Saylors, Chet Barney Entrepreneurial Storytelling of Inequality Judgments